Market research & CarClinic
Market research and CarClinic provide important insights into the success of vehicle models. Brand, communication strategies and companies as a whole also benefit from them. As ad-hoc research or tracking studies, they can deliver relevant analyses and recommendations for action that can be put into operation for a market launch and a model cycle: from pre-launch to launch to post-launch phase. In the process, qualitative and quantitative methods are used to generate both subjective and objective statements.
We take over the work on the vehicles
Our experience means that we are constantly adapting our range of services to meet the demands of market research in the automotive industry. We will take care of the work on and with the vehicles for you, so that you can fully concentrate on your qualitative and/or quantitative market research. We'll support you as a classic supplier of the vehicles, equipment and parts you need.
We accompany you during the entire project process and during the field time on site. Our services in doing so:
- Procurement of required models, equipment lines, body styles and colors
- Procurement of new and used parts as well as entire assemblies
- Preparation of equivalent equipment and multimedia
- Professional draping, debadging or window tinting
- Continuous cleaning and follow-up of vehicles during static market researches
- Continuous repositioning during dynamic driving tests
- Interior redesign with high quality fabrics
- Exterior tuning by means of foiling, wheel and rim changes
- Preparation and handling of prototypes
Speak to us about your projects in market research and CarClinic: Tel. +49 (0) 2129 / 33 19 730, Email