Introducing the Ocean, Fisker's first electric SUV, now available for you.
Design-oriented US SUV with Danish roots: Henrik Fisker, Danish founder of the Fisker start-up and a skilled designer, developed the new Ocean in keeping with his guiding principle: The world needs special cars. And especially sustainable. And so, the Fisker Ocean is a real eye-catcher. With its sturdy body design, impressive 22-inch wheels with carbon elements, extremely narrow lighting units in the front and rear.
Other highlights of the Fisker Ocean
There are also special features that distinguish the Ocean from many electric cars:
- The massive 17.1-inch touchscreen display in the center of the dashboard, that can be positioned crosswise so you can enjoy movies while stationary
- the digital interior rearview mirror
- the "California Mode", with which all side windows and the rear window can be lowered and the panoramic roof opened at the touch of a button
- the panoramic roof, which accommodates its own solar cells for generating energy
Energy from the Ocean Roof: SolarSky
The solar roof of the Fisker Ocean, dubbed SolarSky, is particularly important as a commitment to sustainability. Although the energy generated with it is still rather modest - Fisker states a range of 7 kilometers per day - this concept nevertheless proves that there is still a lot of potential for development when it comes to the sustainability of BEVs. Key data on the Ocean from Fisker:
- Length 4.77 m, width 1.98 m, height 1.63 m
- All-wheel drive (AWD) with 415 kW / 564 hp output
- Torque: 737 Nm
- Net battery capacity: 106 kWh
- Electric range up to 707 km (WLTP)
- Charging capacities up to 250 kW DC and 22 kW AC
- Coupling for trailer loads up to 1,820 kg
- One-full configuration of the first edition limited to 5,000 units
Do you want to test the Ocean solar roof in practice?
Or are you planning comparison drives with suitable competing models such as the Audi Q8 e-tron and Tesla Model X? You can book the Fisker Ocean with us now. We can prepare it according to your wishes and offer you the use of our Innovation Testing Center in Haan on the A46 as a location. Contact us at JB CarConcept here or give us a call: +49 (0) 2129 / 33 19 732 or +49 (0) 173 / 57 38 388.